Harness the unique style of hardwood flooring
If you're looking for a way to improve the aesthetic design of your home, it's probably time to call a hardwood floor installation expert. Changing up your flooring materials is a great way to modify a dull or damaged space, and wooden floors are a popular choice that can really change the way you see your home.
If you're looking for a way to improve the aesthetic design of your home, it's probably time to call a hardwood installation expert. Changing up your flooring materials is a great way to modify a dull or damaged space, and wooden floors are a popular choice that can really change the way you see your home. Although there are several flooring companies available to purchase from, choosing the best distributor can mean the difference between simply bringing home wood and making a smart buy that will last.
Anderson Floors is a family company, and has been a leader in the hardwood flooring industry for over 60 years. This eco-friendly hardwood handler is sure to meet all of your needs when it comes to flooring materials! If you're still unsure about which company to go with, here are five reasons that set Anderson apart from the rest, making them the number one choice.
1. Several styles. Anderson carries a huge variety of attractive hardwood flooring boards, all harvested within the US. Homeowners are able to custom pick the wood that meets their needs, ensuring that they bring home the best product for use in their homes.
2. Complete colors. Every floorboard sold by Anderson can be custom tinted to match the specific tastes of the customer. If your home is small or crowded, look for a lighter wood to make the space seem bigger than it actually is. In large homes, a darker wood might work better to tie vast spaces in together.
3. Handcrafted. All of Anderson's products are hand sculpted so you're truly getting a unique look. Engineered hardwood boards are custom created with precision and care, so they look just as good as solid boards but can last for a great deal of time longer.
4. Durable. Many of the products sold by Anderson come with a limited 30 or 50 year warranty, so you can rest assured that you're making a smart buy. Check out the Luster-Lock Ultra finish, which is proven to be six times tougher against scratches and scrapes than traditional store bought finishes.
5. Eco-friendly. Anderson has several flooring styles available that mimic exotic hardwoods, but the company only uses wood that has been harvested in the United States. This ensures that all of the products are from sustainable woods, and that they are not having a negative impact on the environment.